Explore Amy’s Hawaii Life Listings
This home was extensively remodeled from top to bottom in 2014/15 adding function to its already exquisite form. The ocean view is one of the best available in Princeville. Sitting on your rear lanai you wouldn't know you had neighbors. There is nothing between you and the ocean except a forested valley with a pedestrian trail to Sea Lodge Beach.
The home has 6 bedrooms, 4 full baths and plus an additional bedroom/office with ductless AC and a private entrance. The downstairs (lowest of the 3 levels) consists of a covered lanai, large family room and 2 bedrooms with travertine floors and an attached full bath.
The main level has an open floor plan consisting of entry, dining area, chef's kitchen and main living area featuring Brazilian cherry hardwood floors. New windows and sliding glass doors throughout the home maximize the view and let in a lot of natural light and the cool breezes. The kitchen is well appointed with Kitchen Aid stainless steel appliances including a 6 burner gas stove with hood, brand new refrigerator (2017), large island, seated counter area and lots of built in cherry wood cabinets. A large covered lanai is easily accessible from each of these areas.
Upstairs is the master suite with unobstructed ocean views, a newly added private lanai and a large walk in closet The bathroom has tumbled marble counters, shower and floors along with a whirlpool tub and dual vanities.
2015 Remodel Includes:
- 6.6 KW 24 Panel Solar/Photovoltaic system install
- added approximately. 600 Sqft of living area
- created more lanai space on all levels and gates, new windows, added doors, closets and storage
- added an upper lanai on master with foldable doors to reveal ocean view
- kitchen and bathroom remodel, electrical and plumbing improvements, skylights installed
- exterior improved w landscaping, lighting, opened back yard and cut trail to beach
- added 3 unobstructed parking spots in driveway
4,200 Sqft | 4BR / 6BA